Santiago, Aug 23 (EFE).- FC Barcelona Chilean midfielder Arturo Vidal on Thursday cheered on Colo Colo, the club where he started his playing career, ahead of its "super classic" clash with Universidad de Chile this weekend.
The club, which faces Universidad on Saturday, posted a video on social media of Vidal wearing a Colo Colo jersey and giving a shout out to fans.
"Let's hope we get three points on Saturday, let's cheer for the team, be strong and let's go Cacique," the Barcelona player said in the video.
Vidal joined the Colo Colo organization when he was 12 and made his professional debut in 2005 at 18.
After a few years, Vidal improved his game and earned a spot in the starting lineup. He was later sent to Germany's Bayer Leverkusen on a transfer.
- Cuba continúa prueba gratis de red 3G ya más cerca del comienzo del servicio
- Cuba continúa la prueba gratis de la red 3G ya más cerca del comienzo del servicio
- Frank Blanco presentará las noches de Europa FM tras el adiós de 'Ponte a prueba'
- El ELN publica una prueba de vida de tres militares colombianos secuestrados
- El campeón de la Copa Sudamericana se pone a prueba ante el Santos en la Libertadores